The Dana: Your Front-Row Seat to the Parade of Lights
A beloved tradition to many San Diego natives, holiday lights are always something we look forward to each holiday season. San Diego goes all out for the holidays, having a variety of different light shows and decorations around town. Here’s our Holiday Lights Guide in San Diego:
Happening right in front of our hotel, don’t miss this annual San Diego tradition, as festively decorated boats and yachts sail through Mission Bay. Grab a warm drink or a hot cocoa from Firefly Eatery & Bar, and enjoy your front row “seats” to this fun celebration! Our marina boat guests revel in this exciting event every year, the fun will feel contagious.
Besides this festive parade, there are tons of neighborhoods around San Diego worth checking out for some truly impressive light displays. These are our picks to add to your list:
- Garrison Street Lights in Point Loma
- 3616 Garrison St, San Diego, CA 92106
- Christmas Park in Clairemont
- Lana Dr. & Jamar, San Diego, CA 92117
- Knob Hill in San Marcos
- 1639 Knob Hill, San Diego, CA 92069
- Jingle Bell Hill in El Cajon
- Solomon Ave, El Cajon, CA 92021
- Christmas Card Lane in Rancho Penasuitos
- Oviedo St, San Diego, CA 92129
View the Lights at our Local Attractions
Don’t forget to experience the festive holiday lights at our local San Diego attractions.