The Dana Marina
Slips, Sails and Scenic Views
Located on the beautiful Mission Bay waterfront, The Dana Marina offers 140 slips on five separate docks and can accommodate boats ranging from 20 - 70 feet,. In the heart of the world-famous Mission Bay Aquatic Park, the marina is only one mile from the open Pacific Ocean. Sharing the lush tropical atmosphere of the hotel, the Dana Marina is quiet and family-friendly. Marina boat owners can also enjoy resort amenities , including our two outdoor pools and Firefly Eatery & Bar.
A launch ramp, fuel dock, market/tackle shop, and boating supplies store are conveniently located next door to The Dana on Mission Bay. With our beautiful setting and conscientious service, the Dana Marina is truly unique among San Diego marinas.
The Dana Marina has the following conventional slip sizes:
- 25 Feet - $388.50 base monthly rate
- 30 Feet - $538.00 base monthly rate
- 35 Feet - $679.50 base monthly rate
- 40 Feet and larger-- uniquely priced depending on size
- Unique side-ties and end-ties accommodating larger boats, from 36 to 70 feet (monthly fees from $700 to $1300, depending on size).
- Limited number of slips smaller than 25 feet (fees vary and are uniquely priced, according to size and access).
- Utility fees are additional.
All Dana Marina monthly slip rates are subject to change and availability and are based on an automatic payment plan.
Daily Guest Slips
For the convenience of our visiting boaters, we offer daily 25-foot guest slips exclusively to Dana hotel guests. Due to a limited quantity of spaces, advance reservations are required. For further information or to visit the Dana Marina, call Dockmaster Ted Bremer at 619-225-2141. The marina office is open Monday through Saturday.