Valentine's Day in San Diego offers the opportunity to express your love in a beautiful, romantic setting by the sea or beneath a palm tree. Take advantage of the Sweet Suite Romance package at the Dana at Mission Bay plus these romantic ideas for how to spend Valentine's Day in San Diego:
• Make your hearts beat faster together with the Coronado Valentine's Day 10K run. You can complete 10K, 5K, or 1-mile distances through Coronado; you'll pass under the famous Coronado Bay Bridge. Enjoy the post-race party and beer garden. The event takes place on Sunday, February 12, giving you a head start on romance.
• Release the romantic animal inside you at the San Diego Zoo on V-day. Visit with the zoo's animals and then enjoy a 3-course dinner at the zoo's Albert's Restaurant Celebration of Love.
• Was your first date together a movie? Enjoy a romantic outdoor screening of Bonnie and Clyde at the former police headquarters in downtown San Diego.
• Enjoy an elegant, romantic evening of jazz with champagne, hors d'oeuvres, and jazz from David Patrone.
• Take your pick of Valentine's Day romantic dinner cruises. Hornblower offers two different cruises on Valentine's Day, with champagne and 3- or 4-course dinner menus. If you can't make it on Valentine's Day, cruises are available the weekend before.
Or spend your romantic holiday focused solely on enjoying each other's company. At the Dana, you can spend time together at our pools; rent a paddle boat; or share a kayak. The Sweet Suite Romance Package includes a dining credit at our restaurant, plus another credit for room service when you want to be together with no one around to distract you from your love.