Come to San Diego to show your pride and your true colors during San Diego Pride, July 14-17, 2017. There's a music festival, parade, 5K, and other special events that let you be yourself and celebrate yourself.
• Rally: Honor the pioneers of Pride at the Spirit of Stonewall Rally on July 14. There'll be awards given to local LGBT leaders.
• Block party: The block party on July 14 in Hillcrest kicks off the festivities. There'll be food, drinks, entertainment, and more.
• Parade: The Pride parade is the highlight of Pride week. Taking place on July 15, with a theme of Allied in Action: United for Justice, the event winds through Hillcrest for just over 1 mile. The rainbow flag will fly high!
• Music festival: The music festival takes place July 15-16 in Balboa Park, with multiple stages and hundreds of performers. There'll be musicians, of course, plus comedians, dancers, and more. The festival also has an art exhibit, cultural presentations, and food, so it's a great way to spend the day. VIP admission includes drinks, catered food, and a special seating area.
• Pride 5K: Show your pride while you go the distance on July 15.
The Dana on Mission Bay is a great place to stay during San Diego Pride 2017. We're convenient to all the events, but quiet when you want to take a break. Enjoy hanging out by the firepit at Firefly Eatery & Bar and take pride in what you and your loved ones have accomplished!