You don't have to leave your dog in a kennel when you travel to San Diego. Bring your pal with you to The Dana for a pet-friendly stay and hit these highlights of San Diego together:
• Beaches. San Diego is known for its beaches and you and your dog can enjoy playing together in the surf at some of our beautiful pet-friendly beaches. Fiesta Island is a dog beach in Mission Bay just a few miles from The Dana.
• Do some doggie-paddling. You and your pal can enjoy a standup paddleboard outing together. You do all the work; your dog gets to enjoy the ride. Rather sit than stand up? Choose a dog-and-owner kayak outing instead.
• Explore a tide pool. The Tidepool Trail at Cabrillo National Monument is great to explore with your dog.
• Enjoy Balboa Park. There are miles of trails to explore in beautiful Balboa Park, plus off-leash areas where your pet can play.
• Enjoy a meal together. Bring your dog with you to enjoy dining at one of these great dog-friendly restaurants. You can enjoy a drink together, too; San Diego's known as the craft beer capital of the country, and several of our breweries welcome your dog along with you.
• Go shopping. La Jolla is full of high-end shopping, including Muttropolis for your dog.
After a day of fun out in San Diego, you and your dog will be glad for your comfortable room at The Dana on Mission Bay. The Dana for Dogs package includes special perks for both dog and human travelers. Book your stay here for a great vacation together.