The Dana Marina On Mission BayLocated on the beautiful Mission Bay waterfront, The Dana Marina offers 140 slips on five separate docks and can accommodate boats ranging from 20 - 70 feet,. In the heart of the world-famous Mission Bay Aquatic Park, the marina is only one mile from the open Pacific Ocean. Sharing the lush tropical atmosphere of the hotel, the Dana Marina is quiet and family-friendly. Marina boat owners can also enjoy resort amenities , including our two outdoor pools and two restaurants. A launch ramp, fuel dock, market/tackle shop, and boating supplies store are conveniently located next door to The Dana on Mission Bay.With our beautiful setting and conscientious service, the Dana Marina is truly unique among San Diego marinas. The Dana Marina has the following conventional slip sizes:
- 25 Feet - $300 base monthly rate
- 30 Feet - $417 base monthly rate
- 35 Feet - $527 base monthly rate
- Unique side-ties and end-ties accommodating larger boats, from 36 to 70 feet (monthly fees from $563 to $1200, depending on size).
- Limited number of slips smaller than 25 feet (fees vary and are uniquely priced, according to size and access).