San Diego's perfect climate draws you to the outdoors and Mission Bay is the perfect place to get up and go! At The Dana Hotel on Mission Bay by SeaWorld, you'll enjoy an endless selection of activities. The Dana Hotel on Mission Bay is a preferred SeaWorld hotel and offers discount tickets to SeaWorld and to a variety of San Diego California attractions.
Massage Therapy Services
Renew the body, relax the mind, and revitalize the spirit with any of our Massage Therapy Services. Melt all your cares away on our soft, relaxing massage tables.
Let yourself relax in our private massage room with a custom massage chosen just for you.
Advance reservations are recommended, and you can also reserve an appointment time when making your reservation, by contacting (858) 356-2SPA.
Download our Massage Therapy Services Brochure.
Guests of the hotel enjoy:
- *The Dana Boarding Pass - $9 per room/night
- Spectacular bay-front infinity swimming pool and spa (Poolside food and libations available)
- Lush, Tropical Pool and spa with seasonal pool bar**
- Nightly Parking- $20/night
- Shuttle Service, for arriving and departing guests only, to the Airport, Amtrak Station and San Diego Cruise Ship Terminal ($10/per person-one way)
- On-site Adventure Water Sports rentals including Wave Runners, paddle boats, and kayaks
- On site bicycle rentals and direct access to Mission Bay bike/jogging path
- Private marina
- Ping Pong
- 2 onsite restaurants, Blue Pearl Casual Eatery and Firefly Restaurant and Bar
- Room Service
- Gift and sundry shop
- Guest laundry
*The Dana Boarding Pass:
Your ticket to a great getaway on the bay! $9 per room/night includes:
- SeaWorld shuttle service (schedule varies based upon park hours). All shuttle service is limited, based upon availability, and is subject to change
- High-speed, broadband wireless Internet access
- Computer kiosk in guest lobby with boarding pass printing
- Free Local phone calls
- Complimentary use of hotel Fitness Center
- Coupon Book for Food & Beverage Outlets, Watersport Rentals, and Gift Shop purchases (combined value of $150)
*Note: The Dana Boarding Pass is $14 per room/night 5/23/14 through 8/31/14.
Our knowledgable front desk and concierge staff are always available to assist you in planning a number of San Diego activities. Some examples:
- A variety of San Diego city tours
- Outdoor recreation experiences
- Discount attraction tickets at a variety of San Diego museums and theme parks
- Dinner reservations at some of San Diego’s best dining establishments
- Other insider tips to make your San Diego Vacation a memory to be treasured
In addition to ADA accessible guest rooms, The Dana on Mission Bay is proud to offer accessible entrances throughout the hotel as well as ample wheel chair ramps around property. We also offer numerous complimentary ADA parking spaces around the hotel. Enjoy our sparkling, heated, outdoor pools with the use of our pool lifts. Additional complimentary amenities, available upon request, include wheel chairs, communication (TTY) kits, and shower chairs.
If you plan on making use of our shuttle to SeaWorld, San Diego Airport, cruise ship terminal, or Amtrak station, please contact the hotel at 619-222-6440 prior to arrival.
The Dana is now a Dog Friendly Hotel!*
For a non-refundable cleaning deposit of $100 (for up to 6 nights), small dogs will be allowed to stay in guest rooms overnight. There will be an additional $100 fee for any stays past 6 nights.