San Diego's perfect climate draws you to the outdoors and Mission Bay is the perfect place to get up and go! At The Dana Hotel on Mission Bay by SeaWorld, you'll enjoy an endless selection of activities. The Dana Hotel on Mission Bay is a preferred SeaWorld hotel and offers discount tickets to SeaWorld and to a variety of San Diego California attractions.
Guests of the hotel enjoy:
- *The Dana Boarding Pass - $9 per room/night
- Spectacular bay-front infinity swimming pool and spa (Poolside food and libations available)
- Lush, Tropical Pool and spa with seasonal pool bar
- Nightly Parking- $20/night
- Shuttle Service, for arriving and departing guests only, to the Airport, Amtrak Station and San Diego Cruise Ship Terminal ($10/per person-one way)
- On-site Adventure Water Sports rentals including Wave Runners, paddle boats, and kayaks
- On site bicycle rentals and direct access to Mission Bay bike/jogging path
- Private marina
- Ping Pong
- 2 onsite restaurants, Blue Pearl Casual Eatery and Firefly Restaurant and Bar
- Room Service
- Gift and sundry shop
- Guest laundry
*The Dana Boarding Pass:
Your ticket to a great getaway on the bay! $9 per room/night includes:
- SeaWorld shuttle service (schedule varies based upon park hours). All shuttle service is limited, based upon availability, and is subject to change
- High-speed, broadband wireless Internet access
- Computer kiosk in guest lobby with boarding pass printing
- Free Local phone calls
- Complimentary use of hotel Fitness Center
- Coupon Book for Food & Beverage Outlets, Watersport Rentals, and Gift Shop purchases (combined value of $150)
The on-site Adventure Watersports facility also offers summer youth classes. Guests staying at The Dana on Mission Bay can enroll in the 3-hour class for the price of the 2-hour class! With a low student to teacher ratio, the kids will learn the basics of water sports and water safety with an hour in a skiboat where each student has a choice of waterskiing, wakeboarding, or tubing then 2 hours of a variety of fun that can include: Stand Up Paddle Boarding, Kayaking, Riding Aqua Cycles and/or Paddle Boats.
And no matter what you might want to see or do, our friendly and knowledgeable Guest Services staff is available to assist with any and all arrangements including:
- A variety of San Diego city tours
- Outdoor recreation experiences
- Discount attraction tickets at a variety of San Diego museums and theme parks
- Dinner reservations at some of San Diego’s best dining establishments
- Other insider tips to make your San Diego Vacation a memory to be treasured
In addition to ADA accessible guest rooms, The Dana on Mission Bay is proud to offer accessible entrances throughout the hotel as well as ample wheel chair ramps around property. We also offer numerous complimentary ADA parking spaces around the hotel. Enjoy our sparkling, heated, outdoor pools with the use of our pool lifts. Additional complimentary amenities, available upon request, include wheel chairs, communication (TTY) kits, and shower chairs.
If you plan on making use of our shuttle to SeaWorld, San Diego Airport, cruise ship terminal, or Amtrak station, please contact the hotel at 619-222-6440 prior to arrival.